Aug 15, 2011

De retour en France. Day 3: Les Calanques et îles du Frioul

Since I walked so much while discovering Marseille that I even got blisters, I decided to have a more relaxing and less exhausting second day in Marseille. While exploring the Vieux Port, I came across some companies that offer boat trips to see the calanques. I was sold.
So after I checked out of my hotel, I made my way to the Vieux Port again early in the morning to take a three-hour boat trip to the Calanques. It was yet another beautiful day so I could fully enjoy the beautiful landscapes around Marseille.



Before returning to Marseille, the boat made a stop on the Iles du Frioul where I spent about two hours on the beach, reading, tanning, and swimming.


When I got back to Marseille, I just got my luggage from my hotel and went to the train station straight after to take a train to Montpellier where I was going to visit my friend Charlotte for the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment