Aug 13, 2011

De retour en France. Day 2: Marseille

Having finally caught up on some necessary sleep, I spent yesterday discovering Marseille by day. On foot.  Breakfast together with my new couchsurfing friends, and then we all went to visit the beautiful Palais Longchamp.



We all had lunch together before I moved to my new "home", a hotel right next to my host's apartment. In the afternoon I set out to discover more of Marseille on my own. I have no idea how many kilometres I walked today, but they sure were many. Basically, these are the places I saw today:

Stairs to the train station

Cathédrale de la Mayor

Vieux Port

View from Parc du Pharo

Vieux Port

Basilique Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde


Sunset over Marseille

Night at the Vieux Port
That covers about most of Marseille. Or at least as much as you can cover in a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment