Mar 5, 2012

I'm back.

I can't believe so much time has passed since I posted here regularly. However, I've decided to return to blogging on a more regular basis. When my laptop's hard drive decided to stop working at the beginning of the year, I realized that almost my whole life is on my laptop: pictures, music, stories. That's kind of a scary thought. Even though I am pretty good at backing up my data, I am still never 100 % sure that everything is safe. So I decided to post again about Salzburg, my current home, my future trips, and my past trips. I'll be going through my external hard drive to get rid of old files and files that I saved several times. Who knows what kinds of treasures I'll find... I'm looking forward to reliving some of my past travel experiences and to create my own personal travel "diary" on this blog.

I hope everybody will enjoy it as much as I do :)

And to get things started off, I thought I'd share some pictures I took while visiting my parents two weeks ago with my friend Yuna who came for a visit.

My school, church, and beer (Zipfer).

My "neighborhood".


"My" river.


Trying home-made cherry schnapps.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment