Jan 9, 2011

Recap

1,500 miles in eight days.

It was great traveling through Texas in a car. That way I got to see so much more than I would have had I used public transportation. Luckily, the weather was beautiful most of the time so I got to enjoy loads of sunshine before going back to winter in Maine. I got to eat a lot of delicious food and try some local beers. And I am really happy that I managed to update my blog on an almost daily basis. Not too shabby.
I'm back in Maine now but I'll definitely miss Texas.



There's three important lessons I learned on this trip:

1. Don't travel with your older brother.
2. Don't travel with your parents.
3. Always bring sunscreen.

These are of course very subjective and limited to my specific situation (except maybe the thing with the sunscreen).

Whatever. For now I'm happy to be back at UMaine and I am really curious to see what my second semester here has to offer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment