Jan 4, 2011

Day 7: Dinosaurs and old friends

I can't believe how fast that last week went by. On the one hand I'm kind of sad to be leaving Texas again soon, but on the other hand, with the family drama, I am also looking forward to my home in Maine.

The last whole day of our trip was partly spent in Glen Rose in the Dinosaur Valley State Park. It was yet another beautiful day and we just walked around the park and looked for dinosaur tracks - so cool! Dinosaurs are simply fascinating.


















 After the park, we hit the road again.



We spent the last night of our trip in Waco, where I met a friend from Guatemala I hadn't seen in almost four years. He showed me the campus of Baylor University and I discovered some similarities between this university and UMaine - Black Bears! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment