Jul 25, 2011

Moments

The nine months I spent in the US were filled with memorable moments and thanks to digital cameras, I'll be reminded of most of them for a long time to come. However, there are a few moments that stand out (slightly more) and will always make me smile :)

I'll never forget...

...dancing outside of Portland Mall with Travis while waiting for the bus.

...swimming in the river...at night.

...drinking wine in the hallway of Stodder. 

...singing and dancing with Yuna countless times.

...mac'n'cheese at 3 am with my beloved room mate.

...watching countless zombie movies. Mainly with Andy.

...the railway bridge in Orono. Mark, you know what I mean. 

...all the couchsurfers I had the pleasure of meeting and staying with this year (sorry if I forgot somebody): Dario, Andy, Travis, Fletcher, Allen, Mark, Madhav, Aaron, Michael, Ajay, and Jonathan.

...the one and only time I sang karaoke at the Asylum.

...a bloody nose after a snowball fight. Thanks Mark!

...Halloween in Salem.

...my brother's wedding.

...eating Ben & Jerry's while waiting for the bus with Yuna.

...going to the river at 7 am after staying up the whole night.


...riding a tandem with Mark and a 30 pack of beer in New Orleans. 

...

Graduation Banquet for International Students

No comments:

Post a Comment