Aug 21, 2010

Boston

I arrived in Boston (24 hours ago). The whole trip went smoothly; it was only really tiring, especially dragging around my huge flowery suitcase, my Lonely Planet travel guide, and my "It's-easy-being-green" bag.

New bag + travel guide

But it ended well enough with me at the hostel and a nice man "carrying" my suitcase up three flights of stairs, since I was conveniently put into a room on the 4th floor. A good night's sleep did not follow my 16-hour journey, though, because I was (conveniently) placed right next to the AC which was windy, a bit chilly, and above all, really noisy. A hearty breakfast in the morning consisting of a cup of coffee, two toasted breads with peanut butter and jelly, and an apple almost made up for the lack of sleep.
A more detailed description of my real first day in Boston will follow shortly.

Yours truly

Me at the hostel

No comments:

Post a Comment